Fiverr is a popular freelancing platform that allows users to offer and purchase a variety of services. One of the unique features of Fiverr is its affiliate program, which allows users to make money by referring new customers to the platform. In this article, we’ll discuss how to make money from Fiverr affiliate program.
Sign up for the Fiverr affiliate program
The first step to making money from Fiverr affiliate program is to sign up for the program. To do this, go to the Fiverr website (www.fiverr.com) and click on the “Affiliates” link at the bottom of the page. Follow the instructions to sign up for the program, which includes providing your contact information and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
Choose a niche or industry
To make the most of the Fiverr affiliate program, it’s important to choose a niche or industry that aligns with your interests and expertise. This will help you to identify the types of services and products that are most likely to appeal to your audience.
Promote Fiverr services
Once you’ve identified your niche or industry, you can start promoting Fiverr services to your audience. This can be done through your blog, social media channels, email newsletters, or any other platform you use to connect with your audience.
You can browse Fiverr’s marketplace to find products or services to share. Use the search function to find products or services related to your niche or industry.
Use Fiverr affiliate links
To ensure that you receive credit for any new customers you refer to Fiverr, it’s important to use Fiverr affiliate links in your promotional materials. These links will track any clicks and purchases made by your audience and ensure that you receive credit for any new customers you refer.
Create affiliate Link and Promote Specific Product on Fiverr
- Login to your affiliate account
- Go to “Marketing Tools ” and select “Default and Deep Links”
- Click on the “LP URL” button. A pop-up box will appear
- Visit any page on Fiverr you’d like to promote and copy the URL
- Paste the relevant Fiverr link to the pop-up box and click out
- Copy the link by clicking on the “Copy to clipboard” icon
- Place the link on your site
Monitor your earnings
As people click on your Fiverr affiliate links and make purchases on the platform, you’ll earn a commission for each sale. You can track your earnings and see which services and products are performing the best through the Fiverr affiliate program dashboard.
The Media Report is the most important report since it displays a large amount of tracking information.The data is arranged in columns, which can be arranged in ascending or descending order by clicking on the Up and Down arrows, next to each column heading. This is how you should use the Media Report:
To create a report, choose the required time range. In addition, you can:
- Expand the information to include creative data by choosing different parameters at the “BREAKDOWN BY” option.
- Choose the different stats you want to analyze at the “SHOW DETAILS” button.
- Focus on certain parameters by entering them at the “FILTER BY” button.
After you chose the required parameters, click on RUN REPORT button to display the report.
Optimize your promotions
To maximize your earnings from the Fiverr affiliate program, it’s important to continually optimize your promotions. This can include testing different types of content, experimenting with different promotional channels, and tracking the performance of your campaigns.
How to Request Your Payment
Payments are available once your account reaches the $100 threshold. Once you’ve reached it, you’ll be able to request your payment on the 2nd of the month.
For example, if during January you exceed the threshold, you will be able to request your payment starting from February 2nd.
Commissions are paid once a month on a net 30 basis.
In order get paid, follow the instructions below:
1. Provide your information:
- Enter your personal information: go to the “Account Details” menu and click on the “Personal Information”. Finally, click “Edit” and fill in your personal details
- Enter your payment information: go to the “Account Details” menu and click on the “Payment Details”. Finally, click “Edit” and fill in your full payment details
2. Request Payment:
- Click on the “Request Payment” button (on the top right of your dashboard)
- Click the “Request Payment” button in the popup box
3. Upload an invoice:
- There is a slight different between private and company accounts
- Private accounts – If you are listed as a private account, you can use our auto generated invoice option
- Company accounts – If you are listed as a company account
- Finally, click the Request Payment button
This section displays your earnings history. All commission earned (per customer) within the selected date range will be displayed.
To use Earnings Report, follow the steps below:
- Go to “Earnings”
- Choose the required time range
- Click on Run Report button
- By default, the report will display 15 entries. If you would like to view more entries you can click on SHOW 15 ENTRIES button to choose between 15, 50, 100 and All. You can also search a specific value in the report using the search box.
Overview of Payment Statuses
The different Payment statuses are as follows:
- 1. Pending – Your payment is under review
- 2. Approved – Your payment has been approved
- 3. Paid – Your payment is on its way and will be accessible on a NET-30 basis
- 4. Declined– Your payment has been declined
In conclusion, the Fiverr affiliate program is a great way to make money by referring new customers to the platform. By signing up for the program, choosing a niche or industry, promoting Fiverr services, using Fiverr affiliate links, monitoring your earnings, and optimizing your promotions, you can earn a commission for each sale made through your referrals
Author：Com21.com，This article is an original creation by Com21.com. If you wish to repost or share, please include an attribution to the source and provide a link to the original article.Post Link：https://www.com21.com/fiverr-affiliate-program.html