It’s hard to predict exactly which ETFs will be the best investments in 2023, as it depends on a variety of factors such as the state of the economy, market trends, and individual company performance. However, here are 10 ETFs that could potentially be worth considering for investment in the year 2023:
- S&P 500 ETF(VOO): This ETF tracks the performance of the S&P 500, which is a market-cap-weighted index of 500 leading publicly traded companies in the U.S. It offers a diversified portfolio of large-cap stocks and has a long track record of strong performance.
- iShares Core MSCI Emerging Markets ETF(IEMG): Emerging markets have historically offered higher growth potential compared to developed markets, and this ETF provides exposure to a broad range of emerging market countries.
- Invesco QQQ Trust(QQQ): This ETF tracks the performance of the NASDAQ-100 index, which consists of 100 of the largest domestic and international non-financial companies listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange. It offers a diverse portfolio of technology and growth-oriented companies.
- iShares Russell 2000 ETF(IWM): This ETF tracks the performance of the Russell 2000, which is an index of small-cap U.S. companies. in small-cap stocks can potentially offer higher returns, but also carries greater risk.
- Vanguard Real Estate ETF(VNQ): Real estate can offer a steady stream of income and can potentially provide a hedge against inflation. This ETF provides exposure to a diversified portfolio of global real estate companies.
- iShares MSCI EAFE ETF(EFA): This ETF tracks the performance of the MSCI EAFE index, which consists of developed market companies in Europe, Australasia, and the Far East. It offers international diversification and can potentially provide a hedge against currency risk.
- Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF(BND): This ETF tracks the performance of the Bloomberg Barclays U.S. Aggregate Bond Index, which includes a wide range of investment-grade bonds. It can potentially provide a source of stable income and serve as a portfolio diversifier.
- iShares TIPS Bond ETF(TIP): TIPS, or Treasury Inflation-Protected Securities, are a type of U.S. government bond that adjusts the principal value and interest payments for inflation. This ETF provides exposure to a diversified portfolio of TIPS and can potentially offer a hedge against inflation.
- iShares Trust(IAU): Gold has historically been seen as a safe haven asset and can potentially provide a hedge against market volatility. This ETF provides exposure to physical gold bullion.
- Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF(VTI): This ETF tracks the performance of the CRSP US Total Market Index, which includes virtually all publicly traded companies in the U.S. It offers broad market diversification and has a low expense ratio.
It’s important to keep in mind that ETFs, like all investments, come with risks and it’s important to do your own research and consult with a financial advisor before making any investment decisions.
Author：Com21.com，This article is an original creation by Com21.com. If you wish to repost or share, please include an attribution to the source and provide a link to the original article.Post Link：https://www.com21.com/top-10-etfs-potentially-be-worth-for-investing.html