As technology continues to evolve, the demand for cloud computing professionals is on the rise. According to recent reports, there is a shortage of skilled workers in the cloud computing industry, which means that job opportunities are abundant. In this article, we will explore five jobs in the cloud field with an average salary of $100,000 or more in the US.
- Cloud Solutions Architect: As a Cloud Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for designing and implementing cloud-based solutions for companies. You will need to have extensive knowledge of cloud computing platforms, including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform. The average salary for a Cloud Solutions Architect in the US is $130,000 per year.
- Cloud Security Engineer: A Cloud Security Engineer is responsible for implementing and managing security solutions in cloud computing environments. This role requires expertise in cloud security and risk management, as well as experience with security tools such as firewalls and intrusion detection systems. The average salary for a Cloud Security Engineer in the US is $120,000 per year.
- Cloud Data Engineer: A Cloud Data Engineer is responsible for developing, maintaining, and testing cloud-based data platforms. This role requires experience with big data technologies such as Apache Hadoop, Spark, and Kafka, as well as expertise in cloud computing platforms. The average salary for a Cloud Data Engineer in the US is $115,000 per year.
- Cloud DevOps Engineer: As a Cloud DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for managing the development and deployment of cloud-based applications. This role requires experience with cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure, as well as expertise in software development and deployment tools such as Git, Jenkins, and Docker. The average salary for a Cloud DevOps Engineer in the US is $110,000 per year.
- Cloud Infrastructure Engineer: A Cloud Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for designing and implementing cloud-based infrastructure solutions for companies. This role requires experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform, as well as expertise in network architecture and security. The average salary for a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer in the US is $105,000 per year.
In conclusion, the cloud computing industry offers a range of high-paying job opportunities for skilled professionals. With a shortage of workers in the field, the demand for cloud computing professionals is only expected to grow in the coming years. If you’re interested in pursuing a career in the cloud field, consider exploring one of these five job roles with an average salary of $100,000 or more per year.
Author：Com21.com，This article is an original creation by Com21.com. If you wish to repost or share, please include an attribution to the source and provide a link to the original article.Post Link：https://www.com21.com/5-lucrative-cloud-computing-jobs.html